Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Tuesday, February 07, 2006
First Week Of CNY
So fast one week adi!!! *Long sigh* I was also back to work adi on Friday. Back to my training scheduling work which can be tedious at times.

New year’s eve


Let me see what I can remember here. Well, both my cousins (Danny and Alex) came for lunch. Then, I couldn’t remember what I did until me my family had steamboat for reunion dinner wahahahaha. *Yummy* Went to Jonker at night and there was a huge crowd. Sad to say, the countdown wasn’t happening at all. They released balloons to the sky, I dunno what was that for. A part of countdown? I really dunno man. Then these youngsters started playing and spraying the fake snow thingy. One uncle who was selling some food was like shouting at these kids and I think he had shouted for many times as he finally lifted his chair, threaten to hit them with it. He also told them angrily that they had to pay for the food he was selling since they had made them not sell-able. The whole scene was like want to gado like that. No firework display that night though.

1st and 2nd day of CNY

1st and 2nd day usually revolves around relatives. Visited my grandparents, my chik kong, my tuak ee poh. One of my FIST fren who is now working in KL, came to visit me in the afternoon.


On the 2nd night, I went to XUAN’s café with my primary school classmate and her colleagues. It was my first time to xuan’s and there are singers performing on stage, juz like Wings. We requested for some songs and did some dedication. The atmosphere was so cool..

Took this picture at Klebang while waiting for my uncle to arrive.

Belangkas

3rd day of CNY

Time for friends man!! This is where the REAL fun begins I feel. I dropped my sis in Tmn Asean before meeting up with my MMU friends (FET ppl) at Yenmao’s house. But I wasn’t the last to arrive woohoo. After that, we headed straight to Glenn’s house for laksa. Next was allen’s where we had summore food to eat. Thanks for the food ;p Then, they came over to mine where I served them with the puddings that I made. At one point, when I came back to the living room, I found out that some frens dropped the pudding on the floor and was trying to cover by placing them back in the box before I knew it. Too bad, they weren’t successful wahahahahaha. Hey no big deal man, it takes MORE THAN THAT to make me mad, trust me *wink* The weather sucked big time, urgh! Next up was chek’s then robin’s. And then we called it a day.


3rd day

Attended 2 parties/open house at night. Both relatives’ ones. Then, had a drink with fren at a nearby mamak in Tmn Merdeka. All in all, I had fun today.

4th day of CNY


Me and my mmu frens continued with our visiting in Taman Asean today. Started in the afternoon we visited to 5 houses and of coz collected 5 ang pows too. I gambled for the first time after so so many years. And guess what I won a few bucks! Not much but I was contented hehe. After saying our bye, I continued my visiting with my Cubician colleagues. Had very very late eat-all-you-can steamboat dinner in Malim with them and got home about 1am. Are you ppl out there used to be fed by your frens? Or maybe feed your frens? Like when you’re eating with them and they suap you becoz they want you to finish up the food on the table??(Clarification: Gal feeds gal though. Never want to imagine guy feeds guy. *Yuck!* ) Anyway, I’m not used to being fed though, hmmmm.

Cubic 4

On the way home, I kena kacau damn teruk man by the two 18 years old colleagues. They’re trying to match me up with our common fren (the driver) and you can imagine, it’s like 3 against 1 man…every single word I came out from my mouth they will turn it the other way round and tembak/kacau me. No wonder my tembak-ing skill also got improvement adi since I have had a lot of practice lately hahahaha. Anyway, these colleagues of mine…they are very observant ppl. They admit that they look at other gals as well. We all look at each other actually kekeke.

5th day of CNY

I had extra time to rest at home. Went to Bukit Beruang to visit my supervisor in the afternoon. The weather was killing me but not gonna let it stopped me from doing anything. Her kids were adorable; I enjoyed playing around with them. Rascal betul~ My supervisor looked into my cam and saw the group photo of my MMU FET frens and gang..aka the GBS ppl. She thinks one of them is not bad looking woh. Hehe… guess who? Tai Jien Sing hahahaha :))

6th day of CNY

Working!!! Dun wanna talk about it much. Been to siewhar’s place around 630pm and then off to Audrey’s CNY open house. We chilled out at the gazebo, talking, tembak-ing tan yann ling and laufing. (Note: This joker is one damn nice fella to kacau man!) I enjoyed it more when he was speechless after kena tembak hahaha.

Oh ya, I wanna add smth to what I have mentioned about having the charm. Every guy will have his ‘CHARM’, believe me. I may not be able to tell you exactly what kind of charm you have, it’s all based on the feel, ppl wahahahaha. It’s an unexplainable thing.

Didn’t have luck in gambling today. I won for the first few rounds in black jack and was slowly losing money man. Thus I quit playing becoz I din want to lose all the money I have won this cny hehe. Even for Choh Tai Tee, I have only won ONE round. See, proven no luck on the 6th day of CNY.

7th day of CNY

Supposed to go visiting with MMU coursemates (Lily, Audrey, Meiinn, Szenne, Siowlin they all) but the original plan was postponed due to unforeseen circumstances. So football (MU match) was the only thing to look forward to for the day though.

8th day of CNY

HR lunch

Gals day out!! I enjoyed myself very much today. We had dimsum for breakfast in bukit beruang then went for visiting. Had lunch at a chinese restaurant near my place. My fren’s mom commented that I look cute. Tsk tsk…cute? I dun wish to be described as cute leh. But then again, it’s better than none hahaha. Not bad, 22 years old can still be ‘CUTE’…kekeke ;p

We discussed about our jobs, exchanging work info, not forgetting about asking each other’s availability, no bitching trust me. Gal-talk, you know.

Mei Inn : Say you no bf I won’t belif.

Well, fren, belif it wahahaha.

Oh yeah, do you ppl know what she said at audrey’s party? She told me that there was one guy in the gazebo that suits me physically. Wooo…wanna know who? You guess la.

Gazebo

Around 6pm, Michelle came to my house and we left for Cynthia’s. Fyi, this is my Singtel close frens!! When we all get together, it’ll be very ‘kecoh’. Coz Cynthia will start reporting to Michelle how ‘hopeless’ I am in the world of love, how silly I can be sometimes hahaha. I adi biasa kena tegur by her hahaha. It’s all about the love talk man. Maybe my luv life ‘too pathetic yet interesting’, I supposed, that’s why there is such talk everytime we meet up. Cynthia’s husband asked me a question of choice. Of coz I gave him my answer. I asked Cynthia that night, and she said she knew what my answer would be.

Time flies when you’re having fun and it was already 7.30pm which means we gotta go home. Sigh ;-( Then I got a call, was an invitation for the movie ‘Fearless’. Had family dinner so I had to decline the offer. well, dun feel like going out alone with this fren also anyway..

Stop here. Trinite prom featuring Daniel and Jac is really starting to make me go wild and crazy man. Woohoo!!

Note: Will upload only the nice photos online...later.



Post a Comment